We all want to look good, but it’s hard to be completely honest about the real price for looking good and staying youthful. Who are we keeping this secret from? Our husbands, boyfriends and significant others of course! Over the years, we’ve met hundreds of women just like you who ‘hide’ their beauty and aesthetic treatments from their spouses and significant others. A 2014 Good Morning America poll revealed that a stunning 68% of women hide their Botox spending from their spouses! We’ve noticed that a substantial number of our clientele try to keep their aesthetic treatments, laser procedures and surgeries a secret. Here are some the common strategies:
- The Cash Back graft. Get an extra $20 cash back whenever you use your debit cards at the grocery store. Most families shop twice a week for groceries so over the course of a year that adds up to $1040 for Botox!
- Split payments are another way to disguise your spending. Using cash and credit or debit card gives the appearance of lowering your actual spending.
- Scheduling when he’s away. As soon as your sig-fig schedules a work trip or golf weekend with his friends, schedule your laser treatment or filler appointment! He’ll come back and you’ll be looking refreshed.
- Ask your family or friends for Visa or American Express Gift cards for your birthday or holidays.
- Refer friends for credit. Our office gives you Referral Rewards for every new patient you refer. So refer away and get some treatments paid for with your referral credit!
- Treat one area at a time. If you can only treat one area with Botox or Dysport go for the frown lines between your eyebrows known as the 11’s.
- If you tend to bruise start taking Arnica tablets and Bromelain (extract from pineapple) a few days prior to treatment, we actually have both of these homeopathic medications in our office all the time!
A very important point to stress is this: STAY ON TOP OF YOUR TREATMENTS! Scheduling your treatments every 90 days means there won’t be a noticeable change when consistently treated with Botox or Dysport. This tactic will help keep the deception seamless and your significant other blissfully ignorant.